Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture issue in XPS (latest version)

2 posters

Go down

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Empty Picture issue in XPS (latest version)

Post by ShadowGearX Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 pm

I am completely new to this program and everything involved as a heads up, so sorry in advance if this is a dumb question lol!.
I have an issue when I take a picture in the latest XPS, the models get transparent areas from certain angles and distances.
Also the models do not have those white areas while posing, only in the actual pictures taken within XPS.

EDIT: I realized it is a transparency issue, not white spots after posting the images as you can see. So any help or info is appreciated.

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Image00003x

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Image00005

This picture is ok though which confuses me?

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Image00010x
ShadowGearX
ShadowGearX
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

http://shadowgearx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Empty Re: Picture issue in XPS (latest version)

Post by XNAaraL Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 am

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can download the BUG fix here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lara (araL) would probably annoy the Doppelganger with this BUG Wink

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Picture issue in XPS (latest version) Empty Re: Picture issue in XPS (latest version)

Post by ShadowGearX Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

thank you for the update sir, works like a charm!
ShadowGearX
ShadowGearX
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

http://shadowgearx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down