Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving model

2 posters

Go down

Moving model Empty Moving model

Post by mo0nX Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi guys i need some help .
I recently started to use XNAlara ...and i keept using it and again untill i started to like it a lot.

Unfortunately i'm a noob and i dont know many features that comes with this program .

So I thought i'll make a forum account and ask more pro people.

Can somebody tell me how do I ROTATE the model? Like rotate it in plane like in the following picture :Moving model 2cxx7km

When i press "HELP" on the program it only gives me the camera options and how to move the model . But it doesnt say how to ROTATE it.
Im waiting for an answer ty in advance and glad to meet ya all Very Happy

mo0nX
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Moving model Empty Rotating a model

Post by XNAaraL Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

How to rotate a model.

See also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found with "XNALara how can i rotate the whole model"
Spoiler:

Abstract:

Use the 'root hips' bone  to rotate a XNALara/XPS model.

Step by step:

When you press "HELP->3D Controls",
Moving model D6ae71d0f703918f539b7c76513d269758eec44a
then the 5. bullet say:  "LMB click ... select bone"

--> Select the bone named "root hips" or "root ground" by clicking it with the Left Mouse Button on it. This bones rotate/move the whole character.
... or click it using the "Control Window"

When you press "HELP->3D Controls",
then the 6. bullet say: "(NumPad1 or Q) + LMB drag ... rotate the selected bone around X axis"
--> Hold the key 'Q' down. Press also the Left Mouse Button and move your mouse ... to rotate the bone.
... or use the "Control Window" and adjust the X, Y or Z axis with the LMB

Moving model 22a2c70735fae6cdbc65cbc50fb30f2440a70fce

Hints:

You can also find a video, which explain this, inside the same post which contains the image ... show by yourself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have downloaded the english Tutorial by LaraRules81, which you can also found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
then all this is explained in
Part Two: The Control Window
Part Four: Adding your Character
and
Part Five: Posing Lara

I reccommend the hints on page 15:

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down