Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files

2 posters

Go down

Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files Empty Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files

Post by ToySoldier Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Hello,

I am new here, and also new in the world of the 3D. I only did posing with XNA LARA for making wallpapers so my knowledge is basic.
I would like to know if it's possible to import the 3D model of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 4 files. (the *.tr4 files) Because I would like to get a custom TR4 Lara Croft downloaded on trsearch.org working in XNA. I am not requesting anything, I just want to know if it's possible and if there is a tutorial out there.

Thank you !
ToySoldier
ToySoldier
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files Empty Re: Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files

Post by XNAaraL Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 am

XNALara/XPS has his own .mesh format ... and can only import wavefront .obj files.
You have to convert the .tr4 files. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files Empty Re: Import a model from Tomb Raider 4 files

Post by ToySoldier Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:26 am

Thank you for your answer. Smile
ToySoldier
ToySoldier
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 am

n.p.

A full tutorial is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
With the Blender Export script [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can convert it from Blender to XNALara/XPS

Unfortunately, I have no tr4 files to create a direct importer.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down