Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me

2 posters

Go down

i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Empty i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me

Post by deadking Thu May 23, 2019 7:16 pm

i traied all gicen method to run xna lara xps 11.8.8 and all other versions to but still not working on win 10 pro laptop 5558 dell inspiron please any one help me run this on my pc via remote pc support moderator cyclops please

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 8

Back to top Go down

i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Empty Re: i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me

Post by XNAaraL Fri May 24, 2019 7:08 am

In order to get it to work you still need to download the XNA 3.0 Framework. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In Windows 10 Login as Administrator (Local Admin).
:: enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:: install also the Microsoft XNA Framework 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As "defaultl" user:
:: download XPS 11.8.8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:: Unzip it into to your "Documents" folder

How to run XPS?
:: Open File explorer (Press Win + E on your keyboard)
:: go to the "XNALara_XPS" folder in the "Documents" folder in the “This PC” folder
:: Double click on "XNALara XPS.exe"

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Empty Re: i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me

Post by deadking Fri May 24, 2019 7:37 am

no did all u said just right now not working

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by deadking Fri May 24, 2019 7:48 am

please help me via remote pc see all my settings of laptop are ok or not

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 am

deadking wrote:no did all u said just right now not working
Reboot your computer now.
deadking wrote:please help me via remote pc see all my settings of laptop are ok or not
Not possible, for me.

Your setting must be like this:
i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me 1558856816-dotnet-control-panel
Also the "Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0" must be installed and enabled.

Just post YOUR settings ... and YOUR error messages ... Wink

Last edited by XNAaraL on Sun May 26, 2019 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by deadking Fri May 24, 2019 8:18 am

Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3. is installed and how to enable it screenshot please and i get no error when click on program it give no meroor message nothing and no launch icon nothing

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by deadking Fri May 24, 2019 8:19 am

i think u should see my pc settings to see exactly whats happening

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by deadking Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 am

i done it but still not working
i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Deskto10

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sat May 25, 2019 12:18 pm

deadking wrote:i done it but still not working
i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Deskto10
I see no Image.

BTW:
XNAaraL wrote:XNALara XPS is runable on windows xp, vista and Windows 7 (Windows 8 and Window 10)

Download these two test programs: TestApps.zip
One of them requires/tests the .NET framework, the other requires/tests the XNA framework. Both programs should display a simple application window (or crash in case of a problem).
This way we can pin down whether the problem is with the .NET or XNA framework (or something else).

If this works, then download the XPS 11 demo This version use the .NET and the XNA framework.  The XPS 11 demo need a graphic card witch supports pixel shader 3.0 and vertex shader 3.0 for the DOF effect.
XPS works also with shader 2.0 and use also some Windows System DLL's. The "XPS About dialog" show: My graphic card support Vertex Shader 3.0 and Pixel Shader 3.0 (VS_3_0. PS_3_0)

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me Empty no still nothing worked

Post by deadking Sat May 25, 2019 1:00 pm

no bro nothing worked or started the exe files you provided i have recorded a video but can't attached to this message as new embers are not allowed to paste links in message

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by deadking Sat May 25, 2019 1:05 pm

my graphics card is geforce 920M nividia

deadking
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sun May 26, 2019 7:57 am

deadking wrote:Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3. is installed and how to enable it screenshot please and i get no error when click on program it give no meroor message nothing and no launch icon nothing
XNAaraL wrote:Download these two test programs: TestApps.zip
One of them requires/tests the .NET framework, the other requires/tests the XNA framework. Both programs should display a simple application window (or crash in case of a problem).
This way we can pin down whether the problem is with the .NET or XNA framework (or something else).
deadking wrote:no bro nothing worked or started the exe files you provided i have recorded a video but can't attached to this message as new embers are not allowed to paste links in message

If the .NET test program do not works, then you have not enabled the .NET Framework 3.5!

Everything is in the file, called "!ReadMe.txt", shipped with the XPS upload Wink

Code:
for Windows 10:
The same procedure like for Windows 8.
:: enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel  https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443(v=vs.110).aspx
:: install also the Microsoft XNA Framework 3.0 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22588
:: Perhaps,  run XPS with admin privileges

Step for step instruction to "enable the .NET Framework 3.5":
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1.Press the Windows key Windows Windows logo on your keyboard, type "Windows Features", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me 1558856816-disabled-net

2.Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK
i triead all method to run this xna lara xps on my pc but sill not running 1 year over please help me 1558856816-enable-net
, and reboot your computer if prompted.

3.install also the Microsoft XNA Framework 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down