Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Render on Blender 2.49b! Problem!

2 posters

Go down

Render on Blender 2.49b! Problem! Empty Render on Blender 2.49b! Problem!

Post by dexter2012 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi, I new in Xnalara and Blender. I did download ofseveral models, but I saw several render pictures by Blender and it was great ..
What format I have to save our convert to Blender recognize? I tried export in ".obj " but when is open in Blender the image gets no texture.
Thanks in advance guys!

dexter2012
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Render on Blender 2.49b! Problem! Empty Re: Render on Blender 2.49b! Problem!

Post by XNAaraL Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Dont use the menu item File-->Export !

Use the XPS menu item
Modify-->Export scene as .obj ...
This menu item create the wavefront .obj file and copy all necessary textures converted to .png ! This exporter also attach the diffuse maps and the bump maps.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter2012 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 am

Sorry for delay! Now it works like charm. Thanks man!
And I have one more question. I got some models that do not work on xps, only in xnalara, in this case, all models of the assassins creed, lef4dead, DevilMayCry, all accused as not supported in the xps, but open on xnalara. Is there any fix for this? Thanks in advance!

dexter2012
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Knowledge of Infringing Material
If the models are not supported by XPS, it can be a reason:

• DMCA take down notice from the copyright owner
  • The existence of “red flags.” / aware of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.

When a copyright proprietor discovers allegedly infringing material on a provider’s service, it has the right to send a notice to the provider demanding the removal or blocking of that material and if the notice is proper and the provider promptly complies, the provider remains exempt from liability to the copyright owner.

In regard to the issues in this article, the DMCA tries to seek a balance between the rights of the copyright owner and that of a poster, all the while seeking to not interfere with the free flow of ideas or commerce. Some would see it differently, I am sure. The “answer” of course depends on what seat you occupy.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down