Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

+11
Lov
MikoMikoSpark
ssringo
WolfBane
sefiross
BlueSky
макс ультро
mjolnirs
Mrs_Bean
XNAaraL
AtlantiB
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Empty Re: GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

Post by BlueSky Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 am

Link is dead! Where can i download New Exporter MeshAsciiExt Version 2.3 -- New Importer 1.7?

BlueSky
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Empty Re: GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

Post by BlueSky Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:35 am

Today, link is worked.

BlueSky
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:41 am

服务器暂时不可用,有时是为了防止发生系统过载

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by tsalagimahariel Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 am

I also need to know how to import xnalara files to Blender and how to export them from blender to work in xnalara and be poseable and all. I can't find a link to the downloader at all, are it scripts no longer needed?

tsalagimahariel
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 am

tsalagimahariel wrote:I also need to know how to import xnalara files to Blender and how to export them from blender to work in xnalara and be poseable and all. I can't find a link to the downloader at all, are it scripts no longer needed?
You can find the link to  the file 2417.zip in the first post from this thread.
GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 DqoutlAnd Blender 2.49 import/Export scripts -- http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/34940370/file.html New Exporter MeshAsciiExt Version 2.4 -- New Importer 1.7 GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Dqoutl

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 pm

New Blender Exporter

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 DqoutlAnd Blender 2.49 import/Export scripts  -- http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/34940370/file.html New Exporter MeshAsciiExt Version 2.4 -- New Importer 1.7 GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Dqoutl

Whats new?

Few suggestions made by xXFreakyUnderworldXx http://comments.deviantart.com/1/333144557/2981127608
- undo vertex swelling inside the exporter implemented
- update the exporter for blender to reduce bad bone weights
- Assign bones to zero weighted vertices
- Sum total of vertex weights normalized to 1.0 for each vertex.
- Normalizes bone vertex weights
- Removes bone weights when the influence count exceeds

This sounds very technical. What does that mean?
I think you knew this problem where even if you kept fixing the mouth bone weights, such a modification didn't appear in XPS.
We all know XNA has a bone count limit of 4 bones per vertex, and for a few reasons, the sum of all weights should be 1.
These limitations exist not in Blender. Blender can handle up to 16 bones for each vertex. Therfore, the posing looks perfect inside Blender, but after exporting surch a model, the result works wrong.
This new Export script for Blender 2.49b remove all extra bones with lowest weights, and additionally normalize all weights, for best porting results.

We hope you enjoy using this exporter in it's new Version.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Empty New Blender importer/exporter

Post by XNAaraL Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Again: New Blender 2.49 importer v1.8 and exporter v2.5

Download link
Code:

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/43860147/file.html

New Blender Exporter

GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 DqoutlAnd Blender 2.49 import/Export scripts  -- http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/34940370/file.html New Exporter MeshAsciiExt Version 2.5 -- New Importer 1.8 GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 Dqoutl

Whats new?

Exporter:
- Improved skinning  of zero weighted Vertices
- The exporter works now also for objects without armature.
- Support for transpareny vertex colors
Importer:
- mesh.ascii files which ignores the XNALara rule "The first bone must be the root of the skeleton" can now imported with armature.

This sounds very technical. What does that mean?
A sreen is worth a thousand words.
GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's! - Page 3 1396876033-prev
This model was static (non poseable) inside Blender. Without "Bone weight copy" .... without any "Weight painting" ... without any "Vertex Groups" ... but with armature (bones).
The exporter has made the bone weighting :DTherefore the model is now poseable in XNALara/XPS

We hope you enjoy using this importer and exporter in it's new versions.

Last edited by XNAaraL on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:15 am

So i took a Static Model and Imprt it with the New Import Script, then i Export it with the New Export Script, yet all i see in the Model is a Root Bone, is there something else i need to do to see the Model Poseable with Bones.

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 am

daventry wrote:So i took a Static Model and Imprt it with the New Import Script, then i Export it with the New Export Script, yet all i see in the Model is a Root Bone, is there something else i need to do to see the Model Poseable with Bones.
Right, there is something else U need to do to see the Model Poseable with Bones.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:27 am

Like what, be more specific please as to what im suppose to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:43 am

For example this http://blog.machinimatrix.org/3d-creation/blender-meshes-trail/rigg-your-avatar/

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum