Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troll

2 posters

Go down

Troll Empty Re: Troll

Post by re4andHauntingGroundFan Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 am

hey um why is it when i click on the app it says the app has stopped working AS SOON as i click on the app is it windows 7? and if this little program messed up my computer ur gonna pay for it so it better be a reg glitch

Moderator EDIT: Can anyone here understand his insolence?
BTW: You need to install the XNA Framework Redistributable version 3.0.
Windows 7 comes with .Net 3.5 preinstalled, but not the XNA libraries.

Download link XNA framework version 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Microsoft contact address
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't believe there are any specific guarantees, no (nor are there really any guarantees for anything non-XNA either).

I think the Microsoft download pages are pretty clear for the officially supported OS. These are the OS's that were out at the time and therefore were fully tested.
What do I need to make XNA Framework games run on other computers?
Now typically Microsoft do a fantastic job on backwards compatibility - I run VS2005/XNA2 VS2008/XNA3 and VS2010/XNA4 all side by side with no problems on Windows 7 and there are many apps build on XNA3.0 that run fine. So I'm confused where you are getting the compatibility error from as I've not see or heard of it being an issue before.

I would start with having him try to install the redistributable packer for XNA. The entire point of the redistributable package:

"The XNA Framework Redistributable download provides game developers with the XNA Framework run-time libraries they can include with their product"

I haven't tried running an XNA project on Windows 7 32, but I've certainly had it run fine on Windows 7 64. You can read up a bit on places like here but I haven't been able to find any place on microsoft that specifically mentions Windows 7 support. Wikipedia states that it supporst Windows 7 but most of the things I find from microsoft only officially support Windows XP/Vista such as this:

The XNA Framework Redistributable download provides game developers with the XNA Framework run-time libraries they can include with their product for redistribution on Windows XP and Windows Vista.

If this means you shouldn't have to download it for Windows 7 32 support, maybe. But like I said I haven't personally tried it.
The link with the warning is what's recommended by MS in their instructions for linking to downloads. I'm afraid the non-recommended links like your one might break at any time.

If you are still not satisfied, have them contact Microsoft Legal or contracting people for specific interpretations.

This isn't a cop-out on our part. Offering an interpretation can (and will) get us fired. The advice I've given you above is, if you're absolutely serious about your legal concerns about the EULA, the only correct path to take.

I look forward to a few answers.

re4andHauntingGroundFan
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by re4andHauntingGroundFan Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:24 am

Doyou have to download more models and ps i am a girl and please dont get smart with me all i wanna do is make games so how would i get re4 models?

re4andHauntingGroundFan
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

I never look down on anybody unless I'm helping him up.

1. Try running the app
  2. If those who owe us nothing gave us nothing, how poor we would be. Don't wait for people to be friendly, show them how. Threats bring you: Nothing.
  3. After doing this steps, you can download more models. Also re4 models.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by re4andHauntingGroundFan Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:00 pm

ok um i was being sarcastic and please just give me the answers so i can make a million dallor game b4 I DIE OF CANCER GOD!

re4andHauntingGroundFan
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by re4andHauntingGroundFan Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 pm

i have like 2 months to live and i am trying to do everything on my list just please just tell me how to download models

re4andHauntingGroundFan
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

U are a 22 year-old male from Georgia?
About "How to Make 3.3 Million Dollars in 30 Days" please ask game developer Tim Schafer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to download models

There are several ways to find and download models.
To search and find models you can use google [url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how would i get re4 models]on this way[/url]
Click on one of the results.
Look in the description or watch the video. Look for the name of the model you like and press the download button.

Examples:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BTW: A gratis service

The SORBS (Spam and Open Relay Blocking System) provides free access to its DNS-based Block List (DNSBL) to effectively block email from more than 12 million host servers known to disseminate spam, phishing attacks and other forms of malicious email. The list typically includes email servers suspected of sending or relaying spam, servers that have been hacked and hijacked, and those with Trojan infestations. In an attempt to provide preemptive protection, SORBS also lists servers with dynamically allocated IP addresses.
your Blacklist Status

Thanks U for joining us forum.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Troll Empty Troll

Post by re4andHauntingGroundFan Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 pm

THANKS!!! i like really am trying to make a million dollar game with this....lolz i really hope you understand that i am really on edge right now with this stuff i have a little girl and i still havent told her about my..um..issue

re4andHauntingGroundFan
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum