Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Static in XPS

Go down

Help with Static in XPS Empty Help with Static in XPS

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:23 pm

How do you Save Static Models so they are T-Posed and Curled Objects so they are Straight, i forgot where the Tutorial is Smile

Back to top Go down

Help with Static in XPS Empty Reports that don't give enough information

Post by XNAaraL Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:49 am

daventry wrote:How do you Save Static Models so they are T-Posed and Curled Objects so they are Straight, i forgot where the Tutorial is Smile

Reports that don't give enough Information
Perhaps you means "XPS Main window  Shift+F11" ? ... perhaps you means something else.

A "Static model" are called "static", because it is not poseable.
Because a static model is not poseable, you cannot pose it to a T-pose.
Because you cannot pose it, you cannot saved it posed.

When creating a 3D character model, artists often create a neutral pose (sometimes called a T-pose) where the character is standing straight with  arms outstretched. The reason for this is that it is generally easier to model this way using symmetry and with easy access to all parts of the body.
Help with Static in XPS T_pose_ref_set_by_tasastock-d6g1kad
1th row: T-pose
2nd row: Relaxed (T) pose
T Pose Ref Set by Tasastock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Help with Static in XPS 1418030462-finger-posed-along-the-z-axis
Right: Model with proper T-pose

Help with Static in XPS 1418115488-posing-the-finger-is-a-mess
Wrong: Model with "Relaxed pose"

XNALara/XPS required a poseable 3D character model in a T-pose, because the axis and the "Load pose" option required this. Each axis of each bone (local coordinate) must be aligned to the coordinates of the root ground (world/global coordinates)!.
Using a "relaxed T-pose", a lot of orients for the control curves are all messed up, the joints are not easy to position.User having a hell of a time posing the arms because of it's diagonal "relaxed" Position.

3D modeling applications, like Blender, "3ds Max" or ZBrush has several features to help you to make  poseable your model.

You can explore them on these pages
:

• Rigging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rigging is the process where a 3D model is given some sort of skeleton so that it can be posed.
  • Transpose [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Transpose is a feature that allows you to quickly deform your model.
  • Transpose Master [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Contact feature in ZBrush is similar the "XPS-->Options-->Add to ..." Feature, available since XPS 9.8

Last edited by XNAaraL on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 am; edited 3 times in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Help with Static in XPS Empty Re: Help with Static in XPS

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:49 pm

XNAaraL wrote:
daventry wrote:How do you Save Static Models so they are T-Posed and Curled Objects so they are Straight, i forgot where the Tutorial is Smile

Reports that don't give enough Information
Perhaps you means "XPS Main window  Shift+F11
Thanks and i also thought that it could make this Static Whip straightHelp with Static in XPS TkXmrlZ

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:03 pm

daventry wrote:Thanks and i also thought that it could make this Static Whip straightHelp with Static in XPS TkXmrlZ

Sure, this is possible. Pose the rope ... matching with this whip ... and follow your own tutorial (Rope Ladder)  What a Face
daventry wrote:How do ... Curled Objects so they are Straight, i forgot where the Tutorial is Smile
Your own tutorial (Rope Ladder)  is there:  http://daventrychris.deviantart.com/art/How-to-make-a-Static-Poseable-497296551  What a Face

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Yea i know, i was looking for shortcuts to see if XPS can do it quick and then i use my Tutorial to make Whip Poseable Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum