Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187

+2
Vermilleno
girlyB
6 posters

Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187

Post by XNAaraL Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:52 pm

TRA
Happy birthday XNALara (2009 - 2019 )- 10th Anniversary
XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 190220023408450611

Today XNALara is 10 years old
Time for a new XPS release. This XPS 11.8.7 release is the 187th XNALara version. So Code 1 „One-Eight-Seven“

What is new?
- New "Command" to resize the textures to 1024 x 1024 Pixel (or to 512 x 512 Pixel)
- Some flaws are fixed ("Material Editor", "User written shader" API for Normal map swizzle coordinates ...)
- Better Memory Management for saving bigger Images (or to load more models)
- A new XPS exclusive HD model of the Tomb Raider Anniversary (TRA) model

EDIT

A new update for XPS 11.7.8 is available:

New - No more "Data folder "data\xxx" contains no mesh file. Skipping ... " warnings.
Model folders that do not contain models are now moved from the "data" folder to the "WIP" folder. This shortens the load times for items.

2nd EDI
After downloading this DOA5-LR Kasumi Alluring Mandarin-modell, I found that it does not just create a subdirectory for additional textures, but a complete folder tree.
+ To get the WIP directory organized, I therefore had to deploy a new update for XPS.
+ In addition, the tooltip window has been added for the 2 different "Resize textures" menu items.

New download link XPS 11.8.7
Spoiler:

Last edited by XNAaraL on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New update)

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty Re: XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187

Post by girlyB Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Thank you for sharing!

girlyB
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 2

https://www.deviantart.com/isagiiirlyb

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty Re: XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187

Post by XNAaraL Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:13 am

girlyB wrote:
Thank you for sharing!
 What a Face
Thank you for the comment.

Although it is a bit strange that the first comment about XPS (and currently the only comment) comes from someone who still claims to use the old "XNA Lara" XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 1551167705-screenhunter-06feb210137

And it's pretty weird that someone is interested in a 3D program,  which claims not to use any 3D programs: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7727705&postcount=3117

Interestingly enough, this "thank you" comes from someone who claims that "All my meshmod questions that I have posted on the forum so do not get answers" https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7727705&postcount=3117
and this in response directly after spending several hours solving the person's problem and after I have answer the questions in great detail https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7726395&postcount=3113
Spoiler:

Anyhow, Happy Birthday Lara!
XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 1551168745-happy-birthday-lara
[XNA Lara, Photoshop, TRL]

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by girlyB Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:38 pm

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7726395&postcount=3113
I honestly only saw your answers long after and I couldn't answer

I'm not here to discuss anything, I just said thank you (although you find it sarcastic, No, Im not, I'm just thanking you)

I like rendering and this is the only program I can use  Wink

girlyB
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

https://www.deviantart.com/isagiiirlyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vermilleno Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:57 pm

XNAaraL wrote:
snip

In my honest opinion, you shouldn't really care about what other people say. I honestly don't understand the drama here. You take 'thank you' as sarcastic, and yet maybe the person was sincere? I really don't get it. Suspect
Then on top of that you just say that you stopped developing XPS and sharing it because of people like that... right, what about other people who support you then? Fuck them because one or more people were mean to you? Man, I was waiting for XPS 12 or further versions to see how far you could take it. You totally should continue working on it for people who did support your work and not look at some of the ungrateful people. There will always be people like that.Just bury the hatchet and return to developing this app, or release source code so people themselves can improve it. Either way you'd win.

Vermilleno
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:20 pm

Vermilleno wrote:
snip
Man, I was waiting for XPS 12 or further versions to see how far you could take it ... since 183 weeks ago.
snip

In my honest opinion, there was not a single person who had support me. Nobody cares about that I have stopped to support this so called commuity. Point me o this comments!

Only cheaters are here who claim to use the old "XNALara" and not "XPS", but the models used do not exist for either XNALara or XPS. Rendered are the images with commercial programs (which require 5 hours for an image), the models are not poseable. But the whole thing is shown in a "XNALara Realtime posing and rendering" thread. I'm just tired of it.
Spoiler:

Nobody cares that porter/modders (like
SumireHaikuXNA or MoggleOutfitter ...) leave and take down there work, because some idiots breaks the rules.
Spoiler:

I have continued working on it and XPS 12 exist, but nobody care about it.
Spoiler:

About the source code:
Spoiler:
No way to win, but somebody make win (Money) with others work (Drama again):
Spoiler:

We could've had it all. But you played it. rolling in the depth. Rolling in the deep:

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by uyesuyes Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi XNAaraL,

I'm one of the new users of XNALara and I've seen that you haven't given a new version for a long time.

I'm glad to see you've been sharing a new version since 2016. I hope you don't throw away people who are waiting for a new version of you because of a few people and you will continue your new version.

We are looking forward to new versions of windows that are compatible with new versions.

Sorry for my bad english, I had to use a translator.

I wish you a good day.

uyesuyes
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by uyesuyes Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Any news?

uyesuyes
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty cheating or leaving

Post by XNAaraL Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:18 am

uyesuyes wrote:Hi XNAaraL,

I'm one of the new users of XNALara and I've seen that you haven't given a new version for a long time.

I'm glad to see you've been sharing a new version since 2016. I hope you don't throw away people who are waiting for a new version of you because of a few people and you will continue your new version.

We are looking forward to new versions of windows that are compatible with new versions.

Sorry for my bad english, I had to use a translator.

I wish you a good day.
uyesuyes wrote:Any news?

Hi uyesuyes,
welcome on the board " XNA Posing Studio" (XPS).

If you want to post images, made with XPS, here is your thread: XNALara pictures
We allow pictures made with XPS and made with XNALara.
We allow also "tasteful" nudity"
XNAaraL wrote:XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 1391016209-triss-merigold-playboy-v1
Note that the last pictures were published more than 4 years ago. So this forum is pretty dead.
(The last image, post by someone else than me, was posted already 7 years ago)
Ratchet wrote:I did a lot of XNALara/XPS stuff last weeks.
So do not expect news.

uyesuyes wrote:...
I don't understand what you are talking about.

uyesuyes wrote:I'm one of the new users of XNALara
If you are a XNALara user (and not a XPS user), then perhaps this
TRF:
is the right forum for you.
Note that at TRF there are almost only cheaters who claim to use XNALara, but do not. Also the most models, announced as XNALara models, dont works in XNALara
Spoiler:

A long time ago I started playing "Tomb Raider 2013 Multiplayer". It was a "player vs. player" (PvP) multiplayer game .
Very quickly I noticed that almost only cheaters were playing this game.
Immediately after you entered the game in the allegedly secure base, you were killed in a single shot hit.
It's no fun if only cheaters are here.

You only have two options:

• Either you to become a cheater,
  • or you stop playing the game.

I opted for the second option.

The same with XNALara / XPS.
I dont like to be a cheater
Not made with XNALara:
A free real-time posing and real-time rendering application can never compete with an application, which takes hours to render an image and which cost thousands of dollars.
If you try to compete with these swindlers, you can only lose.

I look forward to your decision (to become a cheater or leave this so-called community). My decision was to go away. Do not expect anything from me.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Anx Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks for the update.

And thanks for http://learnopengl.com/#!Advanced-OpenGL/Depth-testing Wink
Anx
Anx
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by uyesuyes Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:09 pm

Hello again,

I deserve what you say. Unfortunately, it is impossible to deal with the programs sold to such high amounts. Now I'm trying to learn how to use the blender program.

However, I hope to share new versions occasionally.

I wish you a good day.

uyesuyes
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by omaraddy1407 Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm

Thank you for the new update sir....

omaraddy1407
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty NEW Update of XPS 11.7.8

Post by XNAaraL Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

NEW Update

After downloading this  DOA5-LR Kasumi Alluring Mandarin-modell by zareef, I found that it does not just create a subdirectory for additional textures, but a complete folder tree.

What is new?
+ To get the WIP directory organized, I therefore had to deploy a new update for XPS.
+ In addition, the tooltip window has been added for the 2 different "Resize textures" menu items.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by uyesuyes Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:55 pm

XNAaraL wrote:NEW Update

After downloading this  DOA5-LR Kasumi Alluring Mandarin-modell by zareef, I found that it does not just create a subdirectory for additional textures, but a complete folder tree.

What is new?

Thanks for new update...

We look forward to your new updates.

Have a nice day.

uyesuyes
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio 11.8.7 -- TRA -- release 187 Empty New update -- Coming soon

Post by XNAaraL Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:31 am

uyesuyes wrote:
XNAaraL wrote:NEW Update

Thanks for new update...

We look forward to your new updates.

Have a nice day.

n.p. --> XPS 11.8-8 Thumbnail Edition -- release 188 Idea

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down