Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with Render Group 40.

2 posters

Go down

Need help with Render Group 40. Empty Need help with Render Group 40.

Post by nintendogamer199 Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:33 pm

I have a model that uses render group 40 that you can see through. I would like it to be opaque. The vertex transparency is set to 255. I'm using the latest version of XPS. I have tried enabling/disabling the culling options. Here's an image:
Need help with Render Group 40. Captur10

Notice how the entire steering wheel is visible.

nintendogamer199
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Need help with Render Group 40. Empty Re: Need help with Render Group 40.

Post by XNAaraL Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:27 am

nintendogamer199 wrote:I have a model that uses render group 40 that you can see through. I would like it to be opaque. The vertex transparency is set to 255. I'm using the latest version of XPS. I have tried enabling/disabling the culling options. Here's an image:

Have you noticed that you're not using render group number 40 (which would be opaque)?

You used RG # 41 with transparency.

That is the matter.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendogamer199 Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:31 am

XNAaraL wrote:
nintendogamer199 wrote:I have a model that uses render group 40 that you can see through. I would like it to be opaque. The vertex transparency is set to 255. I'm using the latest version of XPS. I have tried enabling/disabling the culling options. Here's an image:

Have you noticed that you're not using render group number 40 (which would be opaque)?

You used RG # 41 with transparency.

That is the matter.

Oops, I mistyped. I was having a problem with RG #41. I would still like it to be opaque and not "see through". I need to use RG#41 so the diffuse texture renders correctly.

nintendogamer199
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:34 pm

nintendogamer199 wrote:
Oops, I mistyped. I was having a problem with RG #41. I would still like it to be opaque and not "see through". I need to use RG#41 so the diffuse texture renders correctly.

If you want it to be opaque, then unmark the "Render Parameter" named " transparency" ... and you will get RG #40
RG 40 produce exatly the same effect like RG 41 ... just without "transparency".

Alternate, you can convert the diffuse texture to JPG. JPG images are always opaque.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down