Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natla Swimming Suit

2 posters

Go down

Natla Swimming Suit Empty Natla Swimming Suit

Post by mjolnirs Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am

Now, this is a little thing I made to unwind/distress a little, so forgive me if it doesn't show much work, as this is not the mod I'm actually working on, just a tiny part of it I made basically for... the lulz.
Natla Swimming Suit 0fdc0

Bugs: nothing big, but I would'n play too much with the shoulder 1 bones. Is not a "real" bug, cauze I did it that way on purpose (I never use too much those bones), but I know for others it could be a "bug", and is good to mention it. Another big bug, the "Metacarpus Bug Of Hell" is also present in the vanilla model, see:
Natla Swimming Suit D9fca

Download

Credits: Dusan, the mighty creator of our beloved app , Eidos, XNAaraL for testing, and a BIG thanks to all the alternative music (couldn't have done it without Garbage, Cake, Rehab, Metric etc on my Winamp tongue ). Pose: Lady nº4 by Navid.

*edit* the main download is updated, but if you downloaded the mod before this edit, please download this updated generic_item.mesh and replace the old one. What's updated? her shoulders now behave just like the vanilla Natla, also I tested the model with 20 poses, and while there still exist some clipping here and there, is really minimum now, nothing you can't fix in 20 seconds (or less) with any image editor, or Windows Paint Razz
mjolnirs
mjolnirs
XNALara user
XNALara user

Male Сообщения : 56

Back to top Go down

Natla Swimming Suit Empty Re: Natla Swimming Suit

Post by mjolnirs Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Just to say this will probably be my last mod, since I've losted my few remaining motivation. Only 16 downloads for the only full Natla mod since... XNALara came out? I... just don't understand. But, one thing is clear: people just don't care about my mods (only two people has ever made renders with my RPG mods ...I being one of them Neutral ) then it's only natural for me to have lost my motivation in creating and sharing.

Also, I'm traveling to India next month, for four-five months (kinda an "spiritual" search/travel, he) so I'll be disconnected from... pretty much everything, for quite some time. Anyways... thanks a lot to the people who did liked my humble mods, and thanks to AtlantiB and XNAaraL for sharing their knowledge and this space Smile

Cheers and see ya, hasta pronto, námaste! cheers
mjolnirs
mjolnirs
XNALara user
XNALara user

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 am

mjolnirs wrote: But, one thing is clear: people just don't care about my mods (only two people has ever made renders with my RPG mods ...I being one of them Neutral )
Also, I'm traveling to India next month, for four-five months (kinda an "spiritual" search/travel, he)
Cheers and see ya, hasta pronto, námaste! cheers
More then two :-) Natla Swimming Suit Yov3l_tn Dave, Natla Swimming Suit Xfb95v_tn X.N.A ... and more and more ;-) Many people love your MOD's, especially the RPG mods :-)

I wish you bon voyage and hope your search leads you to yourself. We create MOD's not for others. The reasons are??? What is your answer?
Si yo mismo soy, y voy a pensar en mis rivales.
Entiendo que el truco es ser feliz en el propio ser, que se ve tan consciente de lo que me hace feliz sin una relación.
Mi tesis es que sólo en el ser en sí mismo puede estar satisfecho si acepto que no hay estado estacionario "felicidad" es que la inclusión del "no feliz" esto es para estar satisfechos.

There are friends who are waiting for your comeback.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by mjolnirs Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for your words! and you're right, we do it for ourselvs in the first place Smile also, I hate to leave unfinished stuff so I finished Natla's mod, I'll post it right now. Thanks a lot my friend.
mjolnirs
mjolnirs
XNALara user
XNALara user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down