Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAM

Go down

SPAM Empty Re: SPAM

-- Pass the word around. People need to know!

SPAM DISH-Network-Spam-Comments

If I ever have an option between any other provider and this DXXX , I would never choose DXXX . I won’t support cheap advertising tactics.

Like any website administrator / owner, I love comments that engage in the actual subject matter that the article is talking about. (Unlike those spaz-minded spammers that say they agree with my opinion when it’s an image post. LOL)

But I have a low tolerance for spam and spammers. Regardless of the engaging content. My site is not your sales room for your fodder. It’s as simple as that. I don’t tolerate pitching your wares here, almost as much as when other sites steal my ideas. But that premise is for another day!

This is truly sad that DXXX resorts to these terribly poor business tactics. Can’t they afford actual advertising? Is this really working for them?

If I ever have an option between any other provider and this DXXX , I would never choose DXXX ('What a Face')
XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

SPAM :: Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum