Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition

5 posters

Go down

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Empty XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition

Post by XNAaraL Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Test version.
Private Use only!
-- No re-uploads allowed --
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1561724857-11-8-8-3-beta
update XPS 11.8.8.3b
Code:
NumPad1 (End)   ... Camera view from Back
NumPad7 (Pos1   ... Camera view inverted

You can post a link to this page, but no direct download link to the trial version is permitted !
Once this link has expired, these features are either included in the new XPS version 11.8.9, or due to a lack of user interest (no test reports received) this features have been cancelled.

If enough users have tested the new features and they have returned a test report, these changes will become part of the upcoming XPS version 11.8.9.

---

By downloading the beta version, you have accept the rules.
Private use only
Not share this version (no redistribute, no reupload ..)
Only links to this page are allowed.
Feedback of test results.

We hope you enjoy using XPS (XNA Posing Studio) in its new version and look forward to the next one!

Last edited by XNAaraL on Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:42 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : New Update 11.8.8.3d)

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Empty Re: XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition

Post by AnimanXPS Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:38 pm

XNAaraL wrote:

Test version.
Private Use only!

By downloading the beta version, you have accept the rules.
Private use only
Not share this version (no redistribute, no reupload ..)
Only links to this page are allowed.
Feedback of test results.

We hope you enjoy using XPS (XNA Posing Studio) in its new version and look forward to the next one!

Thank you for responding to my request, XNAaraL.
Immediately I tried this new feature, it is absolutely great.

By switching between orthographic and perspective, it is possible to make the pose more accurate.

It is also a great update that you can restore the camera position with one button, such as top view and left view.
We can move back the camera immediately, so can see the pose from more points of view.

And thank you very much for fixing the alpha channel.
As you did with the detailed report in the 11.8.8 article, some fringes may be left, but it is definitely more beautiful than before.
One point of concern is that the usual "Save Image" may have fringes.
It does not occur with "Qucik-save Image", but after "Save Image" the fringes become noticeable.

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Image010
*Quick-save Image"

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Image011
*Normal "Save Image"

Once use "Save Image", the same result will be obtained with "Quick-Save Image".
If so, "Save Image" may have output the correct result. Is the background color not updated in "Quick-Save Image"?

--------Edit

And more,  In this version, it was possible to cancel antialiasing by turning off the GPU setting you were talking about.
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Gpu10
Naturally, if antialiasing can be turned off, no fringes will occur.
By properly scaling with the paint software, we will get clean final results.

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 14

https://www.deviantart.com/animanxps/gallery/

Back to top Go down

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Empty Re: XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition

Post by XNAaraL Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:45 pm

AnimanXPS wrote:Thank you for responding to my request, XNAaraL.
Immediately I tried this new feature, it is absolutely great.

can confirm that it changes to Orthographic with Numpad 5.
want to return to the Perspective, use the "Num Period" key.
Thanks for testing it. Thanks for the test report.

After you changes to Orthographic with Numpad 5, you can (also) return to the Perspective, use the "Numpad 5" key again.
True, the "Num Period" key "restore the last camera (the camera before Perspective, Top, Front, Left or Right View). That "Num Period" key is the same key, like the "NumPad Delete" from "XPS-->Help-->3D Controls" (in my culture settings).

\"AnimanXPS wrote:Being able to quickly return to the default camera position is very useful for creating and checking poses. Great!
maybe there is also a key for back view just because I could not find it.
thx
To quickly return to the default camera Position, there is also F2 (save camera) and F3 (restore camera).
There is (currently) no key for back view. I had no idea which key is "intuitive" / " instinct".

\"AnimanXPS wrote:And thank you very much for fixing the alpha channel.
It is definitely more beautiful than before.
One point of concern is that the usual "Save Image" may have fringes.
It does not occur with "Qucik-save Image", but after "Save Image" the fringes become noticeable.
Strange. Very strange. I will check that on Monday.

Using it the first time, Quick-save-Image (without before using "Save-Image") should use the setting:
     AA Color: (Color.TransparentBlack)
    Transparent: 100 %
After you have selected another Setting by saving with Alpha, this Setting is also used for "Quick-Save". There is no "Reset Settings", because if you toogle "Alpha" on, the  old XPS 11.8.8 "Default" Setting "Background/100%" occurs.
Yes, that is a BUG. Thanks for the report. I fix it on Monday.

Maybe, the usual "Save Image" have fringes,
because the old XPS 11.8.8 Default Setting was
"Background/100%"
and now the new (since 11.8.8.2) Default Setting is
"Black/100%" ? Strange ! I have to check this on Monday.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Those new camera features are awesome ! I really like it. As AnimanXPS mentioned it (nice to meet you too btw  Wink ), it's very usefull to have quickly and accurately different camera angles. I also like the new parameters for near and far plane, it's very usefull to have quickly a large view of the scene. I noticed one issue: change to orthographic with numpad 5 works fine, but I can't return to the perspective view by pressing numpad 5 again, I only got the message "orthoview : camera state saved".

About the fact that there is no key for back view, maybe you can add a key to switch from a angle to its opposite. I don't know that's possible, it's just an suggestion to provide more possibilities (this would allow to switch from a custom angle to its opposite).

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimanXPS Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:54 am

Thank you reply.
XNAaraL wrote:After you changes to Orthographic with Numpad 5, you can (also) return to the Perspective, use the "Numpad 5" key again.
True, the "Num Period" key "restore the last camera (the camera before Perspective, Top, Front, Left or Right View). That "Num Period" key is the same key, like the "NumPad Delete" from "XPS-->Help-->3D Controls" (in my culture settings).
wwbl said, have same problem , I think a toggle Orthographic to Perspective doesn't work.

XNAaraL wrote:thx
To quickly return to the default camera Position, there is also F2 (save camera) and F3 (restore camera).
There is (currently) no key for back view. I had no idea which key is "intuitive" / " instinct".
Thanks for the feature introduction. I need to read the manual. There may still be features that I do not know.
and about back view, If it is possible to toggle with the same key, it may not be bad to switch the front and back with the same key.

XNAaraL wrote:Strange. Very strange. I will check that on Monday.

Using it the first time, Quick-save-Image (without before using "Save-Image") should use the setting:
    AA Color: (Color.TransparentBlack)
   Transparent: 100 %
After you have selected another Setting by saving with Alpha, this Setting is also used for "Quick-Save". There is no "Reset Settings", because if you toogle "Alpha" on, the  old XPS 11.8.8 "Default" Setting "Background/100%" occurs.
Yes, that is a BUG. Thanks for the report. I fix it on Monday.

Maybe, the usual "Save Image" have fringes,
because the old XPS 11.8.8 Default Setting was
"Background/100%"
and now the new (since 11.8.8.2) Default Setting is
"Black/100%" ? Strange ! I have to check this on Monday.
Thank you for checking.
Your work is quick enough. Don't rush and work at your pace.

------------------------

wwbl wrote:Those new camera features are awesome ! I really like it. As AnimanXPS mentioned it (nice to meet you too btw  Wink )
Thank you for the mention!
And thank you for your agree for the new features. If we feel that a feature is great, it's very important to tell it.

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:57 pm

wwbl wrote:Those new camera features are awesome ! I really like it. As AnimanXPS mentioned it (nice to meet you too btw  Wink ), it's very usefull to have quickly and accurately different camera angles. I also like the new parameters for near and far plane, it's very usefull to have quickly a large view of the scene. I noticed one issue: change to orthographic with numpad 5 works fine, but I can't return to the perspective view by pressing numpad 5 again, I only got the message "orthoview : camera state saved".

About the fact that there is no key for back view, maybe you can add a key to switch from a angle to its opposite. I don't know that's possible, it's just an suggestion to provide more possibilities (this would allow to switch from a custom angle to its opposite).
First page updated.

Code:

AnimanXPS wrote:wwbl said, have same problem , I think a toggle Orthographic to Perspective doesn't work.

Thank you for checking.
Your work is quick enough. Don't rush and work at your pace.
+ Orthographic to Perspective is now fixed. I could reproduce the issue with Windows 8.1 64-bit. It was a precision problem.
+ Alpha background colors are now reseted after "Save Image". Quick-Save is also fixed (the background color is now updated in "Quick-Save Image")
+ The new upload contains also a file to update  Content/NewEffectsArmature.xnb ... this add a new menu item "Shaders-->Mask pass" for Photoshop composing.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimanXPS Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:49 pm

XNAaraL wrote:First page updated.

Code:

XNAaraL wrote:
+ Orthographic to Perspective is now fixed. I could reproduce the issue with Windows 8.1 64-bit. It was a precision problem.
+ Alpha background colors are now reseted after "Save Image". Quick-Save is also fixed (the background color is now updated in "Quick-Save Image")
+ The new upload contains also a file to update  Content/NewEffectsArmature.xnb ... this add a new menu item "Shaders-->Mask pass" for Photoshop composing.

Thank you for the update! I tested it and confirmed that the back key and the invert key work properly.
And Orthographic to Perspective works well.

The background color of the Quick-save Image has also been updated successfully. Great.
Finally. Your mask pass shader is great. I did a layer mask test with PhotoShop immediately, the result is good.

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Tes310
*Save Image (have fringe)

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Tes210
*Save Image (Mask)

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Final10
*Final Result (No fringe)

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:52 pm

I confirm that the camera keys work perfectly fine now. Many thanks for adding the possibility to invert the camera, I'm glad to know that this idea has been taken into account. I like the mask pass, it's another usefull feature.

I notided another issue with this current version. It's about the shadow map. It works fine but I don't have the same results after saving an image (with and without quick-save image feature) :

Here is what I have on my screen :  XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition A9ebab1da1a7facaba75be9dce0bc306-full

Here is what I have after saving, without transparency :  XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 91ff0da17bbef4b8a2c0fafd20140559-full

and with transparency :  XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 2bdbc1eec40f71a29ed843948f666caf-full

Btw, I loaded the same scene in xps 11.8.8  with the same advanced shader parameters, to compare with the 11.8.8.3b version, and here is what I have after saving an image :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 3bba5ec95d11da97d7ccaaa511c826fd-full

"Normal" shadow works fine in 11.8.8.3b :
What I have on my screen :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition C31f99819f710e909732bf2e6c20c62b-full

After saving image (without transparency, and same result with transparency) :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition Da4f38f707c03afdf69183b963d527c9-full

Hopefully this will be usefull.

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:10 am

wwbl wrote:...I notided another issue with this current version. It's about the shadow map.

Hopefully this will be usefull.
This is usefull.

I can confirm, XPS 11.8.8.3 breaks the feature to save images with "advanced shadows" (shadow mapping). Sad

My screen:
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562046982-a-ada-screen
Code:
SaveShadowParameter = True
ShadowFade = 0.085
ShadowGap = 0.75
ShadowBlur = 0
ShadowNearPlane = 0
ShadowFarPlane = 0.069
ShadowLightDistance = 0.5
ShadowDiameter = 0
ShadowMode = 0
ShadowCullMode = 0
ShadowAlternateBlur = False

Saved without transparency:
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562046982-b-ada-without-trans

Saved (without transparency) and "Postprocessing parameter -> Speech bubble" marked (without using speech bubbles):
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562046976-i-ada-speech-bubble

Note:
The shadow map parameter dialog had two sliders for "Near clipping plane" and "Far clipping plane". Also saved in the .scene file. Can be also save in the XNA.cfg file
ShadowNearPlane = 0
ShadowFarPlane = 0.069

This "Far plane" value modify the "Far plane" value in the dialog "Config-Preferences-->General", and this value was not saved in the scene file, but in the XNA.cfg file Sad
FarPlane = 150

Now (because the perspective view feature) the camera parameter dialog has also the fields "Near clipping plane" and "Far clipping plane" and this values overwrite the shadow map parameters Sad
NearPlane = 0.05
FarPlane = 150

Will take some time to fix this ... I hope there is a solution at all. What a Face

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 pm

First page updated
XPS 11.8.8.3c

The ShadowMap issue is now solved.

XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562158949-fov-h-v-200

Because to old Method to save a image (MosaicRenderer) was, with all the effects like ShadowMap, BLOOM, HUD, BackgroundImage, BackgroundColor etc, was extremly complex,
I have also written a new RenderToImage method using a WYSIWYG mode.
The old (fixed) MosaicRenderer can still be choosed in "Config-->Preferences-->General-->Old Save Image mode".

I have not found the time to test the new RenderToImage mode with BLOOM ... If somebody are so kindly, to do it Wink

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Hello ! Thanks for your hard work, I found the time to test it.

I can confirm the shadow map is fixed in any case, nice work. I tested to save images with bloom effect. Here are the results.

Screenshot to compare with saved images :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562171802-screenshot

Without "old save image mode", with and without transparency :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562171022-t1wt
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562171013-t2nt

With "old save image mode", with and without transparency :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562171030-oldsaveimgt2wt
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562171030-oldsaveimgt1nt

Bloom effect appears on image only when the "old save image mode" is activated. Also, when the "old save image mod" isn't activated, saving image without transparency capture the hud message in the top left corner of the window if the option is enabled in preferences.

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:45 am

First page updated
version 3d

wwbl wrote: I found the time to test it.

Also, when the "old save image mod" isn't activated, saving image without transparency capture the hud message in the top left corner of the window if the option is enabled in preferences.
Thanks for testing. Very appreciated.

The rendering of the HUD message was of course too much „What You See Is What You Get“  (WYSIWYG).  affraid
It is fixed now. HUD-Message removed.

wwbl wrote:I can confirm the shadow map is fixed in any case,
Bloom effect appears on image only when the "old save image mode" is activated.
PostProcessing, photographic vignettes, Particle, BLOOM is added now.

There the 3 save images Modes (model Lara_jungle_shorts by Dusan) :

"Speech Bubble" Checked with BLOOM and Vignette, Orthographic View (WYSIWYG)
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318220-speech-bubble-funnel-bloom-100

"Old mode" with BLOOM and Vignette, Orthographic View
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318240-old-funnel-bloom-300

"New mode" with BLOOM and Vignette, Orthographic View (WYSIWYG)
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318240-new-funnel-bloom-300

If it works also on Users systems, I have to decide to release it as XPS 11.8.9, or to implement some "Point Lights".

My througts about "How to make Point Lights works":
(The images are mostly a "fake")  Basketball
+ 32000 Point-Lights at maximum
+ Cost of the effect is: slightly lower performance.
+ Every Point-Light source makes a new "Render Pass" to light the geometrie (vertices), using the first render pass as texture (maximum 4096x4096 texel).
+ The "Light Dialog" has a new button "Add Point Light"
+ The Point Light is a 3d model. It can be moved like every other 3D objcect. The "Material Editor" will looks different, and contains "light range in centimeter", "light attenuation", "Light color".
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318312-001-lamp
+ The scene
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318293-002-scene
+ The light affect only the 3D objects
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318272-003-point-light
+ Perhaps, a "billboard" (plane faced always to the camera), with a alpha texture can affect the background (air).
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318274-004-point-light-billboard

Not sure, it will works, and it will worth to be implemented. It completely changes the existing renderer.
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562318273-005-luther

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:49 pm

XNAaraL wrote:
Thanks for testing. Very appreciated.

You're welcome, you're the guy who does the hardest work here, and I enjoy testing it Wink

XNAaraL wrote:
If it works also on Users systems, I have to decide to release it as XPS 11.8.9, or to implement some "Point Lights".

Wow ! I can't wait, point light feature looks incredible !

I did some tests of the current version. Everything works fine with all rendering features and the "new save image mode". I noticed an issue with the new camera options, the shadow map desappears with Orthographic View :

New mode with bloom and vignette, perspective view :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562346756-nis-pv-nt01

New mode with bloom and vignette, orthographic view :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562346756-nis-ov-nt01

Btw, by comparing rendered images and my screen, it seems that the colors are more darker, or more constrated after saving image. I made a small editing to compare, and this is particularly noticeable on the eyes color :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562348381-colorcomparing

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:32 pm

wwbl wrote: I noticed an issue with the new camera options, the shadow map desappears with Orthographic View :
That is right and normal. Ortho View require a Camera Distance from a few kilometers. That require a Far Plane of more than 12000 meter. The Far Plane is part of the shadowmap Sad

wwbl wrote:Btw, by comparing rendered images and my screen, it seems that the colors are more darker, or more constrated after saving image. I made a small editing to compare, and this is particularly noticeable on the eyes color :
 XNA Posing Studio XPS 11.8.8.3 Beta Test version -- View Mode Edition 1562348381-colorcomparing
Perhaps a AA issue ? I will test it ... monday.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:21 pm

XNAaraL wrote:
That is right and normal. Ortho View require a Camera Distance from a few kilometers. That require a Far Plane of more than 12000 meter. The Far Plane is part of the shadowmap Sad
Oh I see. well, knowing this I tryed to adjust the new camera parameters starting from ortho view, and it's possible to have a similar approach with shadow map.

XNAaraL wrote:
Perhaps a AA issue ? I will test it ... monday.

Awesome, take you time Smile

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimanXPS Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:25 am

XNAaraL wrote:If it works also on Users systems, I have to decide to release it as XPS 11.8.9, or to implement some "Point Lights".

My througts about "How to make Point Lights works":
(The images are mostly a "fake")  Basketball
+ 32000 Point-Lights at maximum
+ Cost of the effect is: slightly lower performance.
+ Every Point-Light source makes a new "Render Pass" to light the geometrie (vertices), using the first render pass as texture (maximum 4096x4096 texel).
+ The "Light Dialog" has a new button "Add Point Light"
+ The Point Light is a 3d model. It can be moved like every other 3D objcect. The "Material Editor" will looks different, and contains "light range in centimeter", "light attenuation", "Light color".
Very nice new feature plan!
With enhanced lighting effects, you can create more better looking 3D images in XPS!

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by omaraddy1407 Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:41 am

WOW!!!! cheers

omaraddy1407
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimanXPS Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:54 am

Hi XNAaraL, how are you doing?
You are on a difficult road.
Please do not hesitate and proceed with your work at your own pace Smile

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 pm

AnimanXPS wrote:Hi XNAaraL, how are you doing?

Maybe he's on vacation... We have to be patient I guess Wink

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 am

wwbl wrote:
AnimanXPS wrote:Hi XNAaraL, how are you doing?

Maybe he's on vacation... We have to be patient I guess Wink

Not on vacation. In the hospital without internet connection. Tomorrow more (with a little luck, fingers crossed)

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:12 pm

XNAaraL wrote:
Not on vacation. In the hospital without internet connection. Tomorrow more (with a little luck, fingers crossed)

Damn, hopefully you're going to be fine. We will await, take care of yourself.

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimanXPS Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:02 pm

XNAaraL, how's your health. Do not push yourself.
I hope you can feel good...

AnimanXPS
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by wwbl Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:17 pm

I'm looking forward to get some news, I hope you're feeling better. Smile

wwbl
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:55 am

XNAaraL wrote:

Test version.
Private Use only!
-- No re-uploads allowed --

https://sta.sh/0n2t06tafto

Sad

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargate38 Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:39 pm

Please ignore all the complaints out there, and release a public build ASAP! The only reason that they're re-uploading it is because you won't upload any permanent links. Not allowing re-ups isn't very nice, as it prevents people from downloading it after the original link goes down. So please let people re-up it, as long as they give a link back to this forum.

Stargate38
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down