Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for the use of arrow keys for bone fine manipulation

Go down

Request for the use of arrow keys for bone fine manipulation Empty Request for the use of arrow keys for bone fine manipulation

Post by JemyM Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Thankyou for all work on this excellent program. I have read all the rules and I sincerly hope this is the right place to post this, else I apologize.

I would like to make a humble request for a few extra hotkeys that I believe would allow fine manipulation of bones. For me, this would allow for faster and more accessible control when setting up faces where subtle manipulation add a lot of impact in displaying emotions and body language.

Consider the following;
(NumPad1 or Q) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around X axis (-1/+1)
(NumPad2 or W) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around Y axis (-1/+1)
(NumPad3 or E) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around Z axis (-1/+1)
(Shift +)(NumPad1 or Q) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around X axis (-1/+1)
(Shift +)(NumPad2 or W) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around Y axis (-1/+1)
(Shift +)(NumPad3 or E) + arrow keys or LMB ... rotate selected bone around Z axis (-1/+1)

This is the same controls that are in XNALara right now, with the addition of using the arrow keys as option to LMB.

Right now, arrow keys are only used for moving the whole model. My humble request is that once you hold down Q-E or NumPad1-3 you will be allowed to move or rotate the bones instead.

JemyM
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down