Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set new pose as default in Blender

Go down

Set new pose as default in Blender Empty Set new pose as default in Blender

Hi XNAaral and everyone

I don't know if this place is the right place to post a request like this. If not please tell me to move to other subforums.
I have just begun to learn XNALARA and Blender, and found both extreme interested. Recently I tried to import the model into Blender and pose the trousers and shirt to fit different characters (I tried to pose Rotate and Scale), but when I export to XNALARA it still the same as original and will not fit my desired models. Can you guys hints me about how to set the new pose to be the default pose in Blender?

Regards
ryuhayabusa94
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 4

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Set new pose as default in Blender :: Comments

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:10 pm by XNAaraL

Why you want to use Blender for this Task?

- Use XNALara/XPS
- Pose the trousers and Shirt
- Save the model posed with "Modify-->Save Generic_Item" with this settings:
Set new pose as default in Blender Modify11

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 pm by ryuhayabusa94

Thanks for the help but I already know how to this method . I read it from your guide on some webpage for a long time ago, I don't remember where Smile.

What I want is with Blender I can adjust the model to fit another model not from XNALARA and then weight copy it. So it's better to process both models in Blender. I have to ROtate and Scale individually the hips, chest etc and see if they are fitting each other or not .It's a very long work.

And in XNALARA there is no Scale for each body part.
Hope you can help me.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 pm by XNAaraL

In XNALara/XPS ... since version 10.9.8.7.6.5 http://xnalaraitalia.deviantart.com/journal/XPS-10-9-8-7-6-5-Countdown-Scale-Edition-413183291 there IS a scale mode for each body part ... and the Modify menu Wink
Set new pose as default in Blender Scalem10

With Blender:
Set new pose as default in Blender Blende10

The object with freezen deformation is a new object. Delete the old object.
Set new pose as default in Blender Blende11

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:45 pm by ryuhayabusa94

Thank you very much, I tried it and it works. Now I can pose all model into T-pose and adjust clothing as desired  Twisted Evil .Blender is so awesome. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down