Xna Posing Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now!

5 posters

Go down

New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now! Empty New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now!

Post by AtlantiB Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm

XNAaraL wrote:A new version of the converter GeMeshAsciiToBin.exe is available.
Credits:
TRLore for reporting an error.
Dusan for the support.

AtlantiB
Administrator
Administrator

Male Сообщения : 373

http://xnalara.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now! Empty Re: New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now!

Post by Anilorak Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 pm

А что этот новый конвертер даст???
Anilorak
Anilorak
XNALara pupil
XNALara pupil

Female Сообщения : 228

Back to top Go down

New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now! Empty Re: New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now!

Post by AtlantiB Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm

устранена проблемма нереального блеска.

AtlantiB
Administrator
Administrator

Male Сообщения : 373

http://xnalara.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 pm

This BUG (only by one model found):
New version of GeMesh.Ascii To Bin converter is available now! 2h2jn1f
Right side: Before fixing
Left side: The new version

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 766

Back to top Go down

Post by Anilorak Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks))) *download*
Anilorak
Anilorak
XNALara pupil
XNALara pupil

Female Сообщения : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-O Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

XNAaraL can you please explain what the differences between GeMeshAsciiToBin and MeshAsciiToBin are? I would like to know in case it is a program that I am interested in. Very Happy

Dave-O
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 am

Dave-O wrote:XNAaraL can you please explain what the differences between GeMeshAsciiToBin and MeshAsciiToBin are? I would like to know in case it is a program that I am interested in. Very Happy
It is useless for you ;-)

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-O Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

So it is the same as MeshAsciiToBin? Then what is the point of having two programs that are identical to each other? Please tell me. Thanks in advance! Very Happy

Dave-O
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:59 pm

I will answer this question with your words. Used recently to daventry by yourself:

There are tutorials on TRF created by me at great length and expense of time to explain exactly
what are the differences between GeMeshAsciiToBin and MeshAsciiToBin.

Read also our conversation on this subject in a another forum.

And you can read the description of xXxImNotOkayxXx here (FAQ section) http://xxximnotokayxxx.deviantart.com/art/XNALara-tutorial-Shine-148907134

Last edited by XNAaraL on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-O Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:57 pm

I don't understand :s why are you being rude to me? Aren't you a moderator? I was just trying to fit into the community, asking harmless and polite questions and showing an interest in your work. Sorry if making conversation offends you.

Dave-O
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 am

Dave-O wrote:Aren't you a moderator?

YES

Dave-O wrote:I don't understand :s why are you being rude to me?
Is this behavior rude? If so, it is YOUR behavior. The text above is a quote from you. Posted by yourself: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:06 pm

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ????? Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:51 am

XNAaraL I don't know you but it seems that you are being quite rude to Dave-O. I thought you were a Moderator too. What is this forum coming to? I don't think I want to spend my time here if this is how its members are treated.

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

Bill wrote:XNAaraL I don't know you but it seems that you are being quite rude to Dave-O. I thought you were a Moderator too. What is this forum coming to? I don't think I want to spend my time here if this is how its members are treated.

Hi CarbinT, it makes no sense to sign in with 2 accounts.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ????? Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:15 am

What?

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by ClankDaxter Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Wow! Is this the kind of moderation that we have here? Is there even proof that he has a second account? That is a very serious accusation... I hope AtlantiB can come arround and solve this!

Ohh and btw, I don't ment to be rude or judge, but in my opinion a moderator is imparcial and not rude. If you are a moderator you shouldn't be rude to the members. And then say that if you are being rude it's because that's their behavior!

ClankDaxter
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ????? Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

AtlantiB was the one who banned Dave-O in the first place, because tehy have a history as well. CarbinT runs his own forum and AtlantiB was banned from there . That's what I've heard anyway.
MODEDIT

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by ????? Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:27 pm

But yes, moderation should be impartial and polite and professional at all times to all members unfavourably and unprejudiced. XNAaraL doesn't do that.

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by ClankDaxter Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Ooops, Double-Post! Remember to press the Edit button if no one has yet replied! Actually, I know that CarbinT (Tom) and AtlantiB have their own battles, but XNAaraL just called you Tom. Wich is carbint's name. And accused you of being a second account created by Carbint/Dave-O. I don't know if this is true, but that is serious accusation that shouldn't be made by a moderator unless it's true. And the only way to know it's true is for the Admin to come arround and check both accounts (yours and Carbint/Dave-O's) to see if the IP adresses are the same.

ClankDaxter
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 pm

And then what happens?

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ClankDaxter Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:48 pm

What do you mean? :S serious consequences ?
... Impolite behavior and racial hatred, on comments will lead to a banishment. Each administrator shall take appropriate measures to ensure full application of all the provisions of this Directive and shall in particular determine the penalties to be applied for infringement of the measures adopted pursuant to this Directive. Tom alias Dave a banishment for ever now.

ClankDaxter
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down